Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you get a nose ring with acne/blackheads on your nose?

I've always had blackheads and I can't get rid of them on my nose--they dont swell up or anything (unless I pick at them or pop them), and theyre deeply ingrained in the pores.


Can i get a nose ring with this?Can you get a nose ring with acne/blackheads on your nose?
yes, it won't make any difference if you have acne and you decide to pierce your nose





you may want to clean it more though to make sure the piercing does not get infected from oils and bacteria on your skinCan you get a nose ring with acne/blackheads on your nose?
I don't have pimples on my nose, but I do have blackheads, and I have my nose pierced. The piercing doesn't bother them. I would suggest going to get it done are a day when your face just happens to be extra (or at least more than usual) clear. And, as always, talk to the piercer.
Maybe you can try but I think it might help if you ask the person wherever you get you nose ring on, might person will explain if it is okay or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans