Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it ok to use diane 35 for the sole purpose of removing acne?

I am 16 years old, and I don't need a contraceptive pill. I just need my acne to go away. So, is it fine if I use this pill only to get my skin better? If so, can I start taking the pills on any day instead of the first day of my period? Because i just finished my period so i'd have to wait ages until my next one and meanwhile, my skin looks bad. Like I said before, i don't need this pill for birth control, only for management of acne. Can I start taking it tomorrow for example?Is it ok to use diane 35 for the sole purpose of removing acne?
Yes, that's what it's often prescribed for. But it's probably best to take it as you normally would take a contraceptive otherwise it can mess up your cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans