Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i get rid of my acne?

i don't have horrible acne, but i get a couple breakouts a month. i tried everything, even proactive, but nothing worked. Now i have a dermitologist who gave me some perscribed acne medicine, and my face was completely clear over the summer, but at school i started to break out again. is this stress? i take preAP and AP classes and wrestle. any ideas how to stop it, only tell me things that work, nothing like toothpaste cuz thats just stupid.How can i get rid of my acne?
Eat lots of organic foods, lots of fruit and drink a lot of water. Try not to eat oily foods and non oily moisturizers. Try to buy non oily face washes as well.Use a mild soap for sensitive skin but it doesn't matter exactly what type of soap you use. Also don't put your hands on your face as lots of germs as carried from your hand to your face.How can i get rid of my acne?
I like Skin Perfection. It's kind of new, but basically got rid of my acne in a few days. They are running a deal right now for a free 30 day trial if you pay $10 for the shipping. I'll post the link I used below.
eat healthy, avoid proccessed foods such as takeaway, or frozen supermarket meat eg





drink lots of water and eat fruit!
just try the neutrogena face pads.


they work very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans