Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rid of bad acne?

I have really bad acne on the top of my back, my chest, my shoulders, and my chin. I need some ideas.


Preferably not things that'll cost me a lot of money like Proactiv and things like that.How do I get rid of bad acne?
When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. You should probably change your shirt twice a day whether you exercise or not to avoid bacteria buildup.Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info.


How do I get rid of bad acne?



Can't guarantee that this will work, but for what it will cost it's worth a try.


Look on the internet for a product called ';NEEM';






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans