Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you get rid of post-acne marks?

I have some scars left over from my acne. They aren't really horrible, but they're definately noticable. Is there anything that can be done to help?How do you get rid of post-acne marks?
Cnsult a good dermatologist.How do you get rid of post-acne marks?
USE PRO-ACTIV.... it's great, I've noticed that my acne scars are gone, NEVER POP PIMPLES OR PICK AT SKIN, try something wit benzoyl peroxide dont use something with salicylic acid it irritate skin .aloe n urea are very soothing Report Abuse

OMG! i have the same problem. if you're rich, get laser treatment. if you want a cheaper and more natural kind of thing, cucumber with some lemon juice works great. OR you can go get an exfoliater.
Here are some simple remedies if you are interested you can try them out, tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at the link below.
well first be careful what u put on your face, especially with some moisturizers, they can be really bad. but if u stick with natural things, like cocoa butter (like the ones on a stick) u can heal over time, and not have to worry about wierd side effects.
The Neutrogena mask works okay. To save money and use something that works even better, I use an aspirin mask.





I get 2 uncoated aspirin and sprinkle a few drops of water on them then mash them between my finger and apply to my face. I leave it on for 30 min despite the itchiness and my scars are noticably reduced. You can mix the aspirin with other things, like yogurt or honey for antiseptic action.





I've recently taken to using Mederma,m but I've only used it a couple of weeks and it hasn't had much effect.





Laser is supposed to be the best and most effective way to remove the scars if money is no object.
Try using 100% cocoa butter at night. However, if your skin is oily, this is not the best idea for you. If your skin is normal to dry, this should work, but it does take time, usually a few months. Good luck to you!
I have the same problem...If u get a good answer can u tell me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans