Friday, December 11, 2009

How Do I Get Rid Of Bad Acne On My Forehead?

i have used the acne/ blackhead eraser for about 3 weeks now...i have alot of blackheads on my nose, and they just wont go away... i also have ALOT of acne on my forehead, ive tried alot of products, but none of then have worked, any suggestions on how to make these problems dissapear?How Do I Get Rid Of Bad Acne On My Forehead?
Proactive really does work but it's about $30 for the kit I think.How Do I Get Rid Of Bad Acne On My Forehead?
i have the same exact problem, lots of acne of my forehead and lots of blackheads on my nose. i use this blackhead stuff made my neutrgino but it helps my acne more then my blackheads, but lately its been pretty bad. if you have big pimples that havn't been popped or anything yet toothpaste helps if you put that on it and leave it over night or something. its pretty cool and has worked for me alot of times.
Get the Acne and Blackhead Terminator 10. Its in an orange tube.. you can find it at walmart or target and its reasonable priced.. i use it all the time and it workks soo good!





i get pimples on my nose alot.. so i always use it for that.. and after about 3 days they are all gone and u cant even tell they were there.. its awesome stuff..
Absolutely NOT Proactiv! Go to the dermatologist and have them prescribe Accutane. It is a pill that works wonders. Proactive: been there done that, it doesn't help. Your problem will only get worse over time and Accutane is a CURE for acne. It alters your skin to not produce as much oil so you will never have a problem again!





Plus Accutane is a pill so you don't have to mess with anymore lotions or creams and all that!
Question, is ur skin naturally oily? Do u wear bangs? If so u r going 2 have these problems. Ok something to use is Noxzema...its a great face care product, and i have bee using it 4 over 4 years...its gud stuff...also, avoid touching your forhead, and if u have bangs, acne will appear anyway because of the oil frum ur hair. Gud luc! if u have anythin else IM me, or watev!
go to the skin doctor. there they can proscribe acne treatments that will be just right for you.


i go to a skin doctor regularly [every 5 months or so] %26amp;they have proscribed duac and differen for me. i saw a major improvement in about 4 days.
I know this sounds silly because you are going to hear this over and over from this question. Proactiv! The best stuff ever, it takes to weeks to do a complete job but you'll notice as your skin looks and feels healthier.
Find a dermatologist near you. They're in your


local Yellow Pages!
PROACTIVE
Proactive
proactive or acne solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans