Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I decrease the apperance of acne marks?

I've got many acne marks along and above my eyebrows. They're not so bumpy anymore but just red. I'll put foundation on it but it still doesn't decrease the appearance.





How do i get rid of this?





I also have small bumps on my chin and covering it up w. foundation makes it look so dry and cakey. What should I do?How do I decrease the apperance of acne marks?
I am telling you a home remedy which will not only clear all bumps pimples and scars but also give a glow to your skin and make it look healthier and fresh.Many people are using this and having great results.


Procedure: Take some sandal wood powder with turmeric powder and put few drops of milk or rose water (Just to make it a paste).Mix them all together well and apply it on your whole face and leave for 20-30 minutes then wash your face with water. And if you have rose water then spray on your face.





It would make wonders for you. Do it on daily basis and you will observe the results instantly.





http://acnetreatmentandmedication.blogsp鈥?/a>
  • what in your opinion is bes c ide and
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans