Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get rid of my acne by July?

I haven't eaten red meat for years, and I just cut out all other meat besides seafood a few months ago. Ever since then my acne has worsened. I've especially had a problem with papules. I've tryed Proactiv, Dermalogica, salcyitic acid, benzoyl peroxide, Clyndamyacin, drinking lots of water, and I take prenatal vitamins. I'm going to be in my friend's wedding in July...I'm considering trying a series of acne facials or microdermabrasion. My health insurance doesn't start till July so a dermatologist is out. I feel like taking more vitamins would just be too much. More vegetables? One of those zeno things? PLEASE! I need something fast!!!How can I get rid of my acne by July?
Dove foaming face wash, if they are concentrated on your upper cheeks you are eating too many tomatoes and potatoesHow can I get rid of my acne by July?
I would suggest two things:





Get a good acne treatment series of facials from a beauty school where you will have 2 advantages over professional skin care salons: 1. A whole lot cheaper 1. You will not only get the latest products but will also be overseen by a teacher who will guide the whole process.


You can also ask if you could be treated as a demo client where the teacher will be the person who does your treatment -and you may not even have to pay for it. That is the best bonus yet.





Your acne has to dry out. In order to accomplish this you will have to use products that dry, renew and even out the skin color and remove blemishes or scars.





You should be able to find Alpha Hydroxy acid products at your local Pharmacy in the Cosmetic section. These contain 10-20% strength solutions. You will need to buy a Cleanser, a light peel and a toner. I suggest foundation based Clearasil if you don't find the AHA products.





Once you have achieved your target of drying out your acne, then you can use their skin lighteners as well. Don't apply moisturizer on the area, but you can use lotion (not cream) based moisturizer on other areas.





I don't think that meat has anything to do with it. It is probably the time in your life that you had to get acne. If you feel meat had something to do with it, try eating meat again or get a substitute-see if that works although I doubt it.





I have created my own line of rejuvenating Cosmeceuticals after many years of research but will not be able to provide the products to you in time for your face to heal.





They will be available on my website: www.beautysecretz.com which will be launched 2-3 weeks from now.





If you need any other information please feel free to email me: joprabhu2003@yahoo.com
try clearasil ultra... omg, it helps soooo much, but i depends on different people...it helped me a lot , it takes 2 weeks or maybe one,,, it also depends on how bad ur acne is ... stress less and exercise also, i had a pretty horrible case once that i was known as ';acne Face'; but now i barely have any and those acne face callers all got acne!! hahah sorry i got a little caught up in my own world... jaha
Seriously... Peter Pan Peanut Butter %26amp; Best Foods mayonaise! I used to mix the two together and smear it on my face. The hard part is that because of the E.coli scare they're still not making Peter Pan and I've never tried Skippy or any of that other stuff... I'm pretty sure Peter Pan works best, something about their peanut oil. I think you can still buy some black market off eBay... just don't eat it.
Cleaning your skin frequently and keeping it free of dirt and oil is the most important remedy. Wash the skin many times a day with soap and water, hydrogen peroxide or special cleansers. This will keep away all the toxins from the skin, as they can aggravate the problem.





Being alert to your eating habits is the next best acne remedy. If your system is healthy, it will operate better and minimize the risk of infection. Drink at least a gallon of water daily to flush out the toxins. Besides, identify foods that trigger acne and avoid them.
i say try a bunch of different washesor something.


i wish i could help, i have friends with acne but i dont think that defines a person. Its not your fault.





personally i dont do anything and i havenothing which is weird cause my dad had acne as a kid, but anywhos try face washes
maybe use anti acne medicated masks 2 - 3 times a week to help clear your skin.


and wash your face at least twice a day to get rid of dirt and oil.


you should be able to get the medicated masks at regular pharmacies.
Maybe you should try eating meat or maybe have a side affect with the prenatal pills....Have you tried Netorgena and Biore?They worked well for me.
I have 2 suggestions.


Change your hair care products and take a look at your hormone levels. If the regular cleansing is not working than there is usually an underlying cause that isn't obvious. Acne as a result of hormones is usually (but not always) located on the cheeks and chin. Hair products will affect the upper areas of the skin and around where the skin is touching hair.





A good skin care regimen is always a good bet. Arbonne has a great one for sensitive skin, no animal byproducts or animal testing, and no mineral oils. Use it regularly for a month and you'll see a difference. It is the Intellegence line and it really has helped several people I know.


http://www.MyCorner.myarbonne.com


Click on ';Shop on line'; and go to the Intellegence line. There is a lot of information about the product there.


Good Luck!!
splash face with hot water(open pores) then wash with neutrogena face cleanser(gets rid of oil dirt and acne) then splash with cold water(close pores so that more bacteria cant get in).. once in morning and once at night..





i do this all and my face is really clear





























it will definitely NO DOUBT go away but july!! trust me!!
I can't suggest anything with acne fighting power in it XD


All I can say is not to freak and that all that worked for me was a gentle cleanser. Once I started with that and stopped with the chemicals, it took less than a month for my skin to clear up, and it is still fairly clear compared to how bad it was. Also, if your skin is dried out it can increase acne whereas if you skin is kept hydrated it could reduce the acne. Oily skin can do the same with increasing acne so if you want to moisturize, I highly reccommend Oil-Free Moisture for sensitive skin, by Neutrogena. I also highly suggest Cetaphil daily skin cleanser. You'd use this morning and night. They have more than one product and I bet they all work great. So, that is what I do, and I have never had so much luck.
Go to my website at


http://www.scottsdaleskinandlaser.com


and then


http://www.laserandhealth.com/dermatology





You will find your answers with laser treatments and Skinceuticals line of products...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans