Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rid of body acne?

I rarely get body acne, but sometimes I get one or two big zits on my legs. And I can't do anything about it! I have to avoid wearing short skirts and shorts until it's gone, cuz once I tried to pop one and even when it's gone, it left a big red mark on my leg which I have no idea how to get rid of. Please, PLEASE help me! It's summer and awfully uncomfortable to wear pants and jeans and leggings all the time!How do I get rid of body acne?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It's been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';Cee En's Acne Solution'; or ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can purchase 1 month supply for $40 or 6 month supply for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)How do I get rid of body acne?
Here are some things to try before spending money on expensive soaps.





Step 1: Don't pop 'em. I know it's hard but you're potentially spreading the acne by doing this.





Step 2: First thing to try is washing more frequently with a super mild soap. Your skin may be more sensitive to certain things it is coming in to contact with than you realize.





Step 3: Drink more water. Your skin will be healthier and look better.





Step 4: Rule out allergies. Try to note when the outbreaks happen. Is it after you eat dairy products? Around 'that time' of the month? After playing with your friends dog?





Hope that helps!
My favorite is a device that kills the acne bacteria with a small amount of heat. Works in 24 hours! This has been a godsend for me :-)





Cut and paste this link for more info:





http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=ggtuMmxlN5g%26amp;offerid=30329.1770%26amp;type=2%26amp;subid=0
buy baby powder. it will help.





i helped me. i have acne at the back of my body and at my chest. putting baby powder really helped me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans