Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you get rid of severe acne?

i have severe acne and have had it since i was 11. also i am on medicade.How do you get rid of severe acne?
I tried every over-the-counter product and none of them worked. Then I went to a doctor and he gave me Retin-A and it cleared up within a couple on months. The down-side is that if I was ever in direct sunlight I would sunburn very easily.How do you get rid of severe acne?
i can look forward to other answers... i'm looking for many different ways. Thank you Justin for giving an answer. I'm always willing to try anything Report Abuse

Go to a dermatologist and ask them for BENZACLIN topical gel !!! Seriously that helped for me! and nothing ever worked for me either but that gel did. Report Abuse
  • free antivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans