Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rid of my acne?

Don't tell me that proactiv will work, i've already tried it. I've tried it two times, the first time it didnt really work at all, and the second time it started to work, but it dries out my skin wayyyyy too much regardless of how much moisturizers i use. I have the nature's cure pills at my house but haven't really stuck to it. I want something that will work. My skin gets dry, so keep that in mind. Help anyone?How do I get rid of my acne?
Hello,





Have you tried Acnezine yet? It's worked great for me. Got rid of acne and apparently prevented more outbreaks!





http://www.healthcare-boutique.com/produ鈥?/a>





Good luck!How do I get rid of my acne?
accutane. it is a miracle. not for everyone, but if you have pretty bad acne, it will make it disappear and your skin will be like butter. seriously, my mom had acne her whole life all up until about 5 years ago, and she is 44 years old! accutane was the only thing that ever worked for her. i went on it about a year ago and now my skin is pretty much flawless. it is amazing, im telling you.





there is some speculation about it, because of some of the said side effects, but most people dont experience anything serious. the only annoying side effect i got was really chapped lips and nose for a while. but, after i got off the accutane, everything went back to normal, but with no acne!





accutane really isnt for everyone, and it must be prescribed by your dermatologist. but if you are eligible to try it, than i say go for it!! it was one of the best decisions i have made.
Mix half teaspoon of sandalwood and turmeric powder in a little water and apply it on affected area. It is one of the best home remedies for acne to get clear face. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
I sincerely think that no product


can beat ClearPores %26gt;%26gt; http://hopurl.com/61856





Very effective with NO side effects reported :)
Honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria and is a good moisturizer as well. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
have you tried skin id? its done specifically for your skin type so you would get the best results...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans