Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i get rid of my acne?

wuts the best face wash? i've used neutrogena acne cream wash, and olay face wash 4 acne. it worked pretty good.i've only used neutrogena 4 like a week so i dont kno how good it works. wut are some other good face washes and tips 2 get rid of acne? thanks. i have it on my chin, around my lips, and around my nose.How can i get rid of my acne?
OK - the first thing to do is make sure you wash your face twice a day, and scrub it with a towel (the rough surface helps get the dirt off and clears the pores). I find that the special face washes don't really work for me. They tend to be over loaded with chemicals and all sorts of unnecessary ingredients. Go to the health shop and get a non-oil based soap, which does not have moisturiser (clogs pores). Don't squeeze the pimples, but scratch off the tops when they turn white. Dab them with a hot towel first, and let them bleed. It will Loock awful at first, but later it will be worth it!How can i get rid of my acne?
I'll say use proactive, it works like a charm!!...you wont regret it!
The cheapest way to get rid of acne is W A T E R.


Yes i know, it sounds really boring, but it honestly DOES work! Just so you don't realize you're drinking it; keep a glass with you and just sip it and in no time it'll be done, go refill it, and finish it, and so on. To make it taste ';better'; just add some Crystal Light in it. '; It turns the water you need to drink, into something beautiful '; And its true, it tastes amazing.


Also, don't wash your face with any soap, or don't wash it like 498573495 times a day, 3 times is enough and make sure you apply moisturizer after, and continue to hydrate your skin with water - all it does is flush out all the bad waste in your body and leaves your skin looking a m a z i n g.





Hope this helps!


Good luck!
use proactive
Pro active works great my sister uses it or a cheaper method is Oil of Olay Clay its a blue mask
I use and love ProActiv
PROACTIV PROACTIV PROACTIV!!!!!!! it helped my skin in less than 2 weeks! i love it and ive been using it for 5 years
Check this board out. You will love it. Click on New! Discussion Board. It has info on skin , hair etc..





http://www.blackhairmedia.com/
try proactive......my sister tried it and it didnt work on her but she has alot and i repeat alot of acne but my sister did not use the whole entire set so thats why it didnt work
Ask your dermatologist for a prescription to Differin gel. My doc gave me some samples, you put it on the blemish before you go to bed and wash it off in the morning and it seems to clear up anything I've got!





I also like to use an astringent after I wash my face. I like Neutrogena clear pore oil eliminating astringent.





I also know other people who are big advocates of the Proactive line. However, to me it seems like alot to keep up with and pretty pricey.





Hope that helps!
are you from america or england cos if your from england try clearisel it really does work and my skin is clear now also if dont want that go to your GP or doctor and ask him something for it and he will give something and promise you it will go are you going through puberty because if you arew then it will go away and please go to your do ctor
try the New product called Pro Active i understand from users that it works great
I too have been struggling with acne i have used neutrogena, avon, oxy, and finally last month i tried clearasil icy wash. It works very well and leaves you face feeling rejuvenated and fresh. in about three days i saw results. its amazing. A tip for you is don't eat a lot of sweet things and fatty things. (but pay attention to stay away from sweet things). Follow this and you will get results. Stress also causes acne too. So relieve some stress by playing a sport with one of ur pals or try aromatherapy. Light some glade scented cnadles in your room and just lie down and read a book or something. I recommend the Glade scented candles preferably the apple something one (i cant remember name) .


Hope this helps ya. Good luck!
My sister also had very bad acne and she used proactiv and it worked really good. My cousin who is 15 years old has bad acne too and my sister gave her a kit from proactiv and she said it worked reallly well. So you should try getting proactiv. If you dont want to order from the internet or by phone im sure that in your local mall there will be a place where they are sold. Good luck! =]
Finish puberty :) But I reccomend Clean %26amp; Clear.
I tried Neutrogena for my acne but it didn't help at all and only made my skin very dry. You should try Proactiv. I clears up acne fast and keeps your skin moisturized. You could also try Zeno (it's new) which heats away and kills the bacteria on your face.
ProActive! You HAVE to use it for 3 weeks (for moderate acne problems) to see results, but it DOES work great! It's amazing stuff. Cleanser and the benz. cream.
clean your colon first
Those are all spots that oil like to accumulate.To get rid of the oily skin that makes most pimples,start by drying out your skin a little more with Ivory soap.It dries the skin just enough so that oils and stuff dont have a chance to develop into acne.Im not a doctor but my method has cleared my friends bad acne problem.
i have oily/acne prone skin and i use maxium strength stridex pads, sensitive clearisal daily acne wash, clinique clearifing lotion 2, and (i dont lnow the name of this one) a 3 step clean and clear acne solution.





I've done some experimenting with proactiv solution, and found that it does work rather quickly and well, it didn't appear to get rid of already existing pimples, and it made my forehead get a bunch of tiny bumpy things.





GOOD LUCK!
St. Ives Blackhead and Blemish Control! My skin was clearing up in less than a week and its inexpensive. You can get it at any drug or grocery store.
you should try to go to a dermatologist but the do cost money so i think that you should go to the website below fill out the quiz and go and buy those products! usally they work!


http://www.cleanandclear.com/findProduct鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans