Friday, December 11, 2009

How to effectively rid my face of acne?

Should I pop the zits to rid of the bacteria, then wash my face? Or do I just wash my face and forget popping the zits? Or...??How to effectively rid my face of acne?
Hello, mate! Defiantly do NOT pop those pimples. They'll leave an ugly scar, then you'll regret popping them. all you have to do is get some good face wash (Aveeno works very well and is all natural), get good face lotion (again, Aveeno would be good for that), and get a acne pads (Stride is good). All you have to do is take care of your skin, and it'll take care of you (looks wise). Also, drinking lots of water will help clear your skin (and the rest of your body). But be sure not to drink TOO much water, you can drown your brain if too much water is consumed. I'd recommend drinking 2-3 8 oz. of water a day.





Hope I helped, mate.





Cheers!


-Bridget [=How to effectively rid my face of acne?
Get Proactive. I've got it and it works.
Don't pop the zits..that's a big no no...
The important thing is to clean your face everyday. You don't necessary have to use anything expensive. Phisoderm is a great cleanser. I know it is difficult not to pop those little pimples, but it's better if you don't spread the bacteria around. A cotton ball with some alcohol or peroxide is great for cleaning them and drying them up. Good Luck!
Acne is a form of staph. Get a antibiotic from a demitologist. If it's just spots and blemishes and not deep, scar leaving infections, then I suggest you use Clean and Clear, or Biore (God I love Biore. It cleared my skin up in a week.) every single day. Good health, God bless, goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans