Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does any one have any remedies for acne scars?

I would really appreciate it if anyone had tips that ACTUALLY WORK on fading acne scars. I have heard of lemon juice, but I I don't know if that works all that well.





Has anyone found something that works well for them?


Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!Does any one have any remedies for acne scars?
I have been using pure Vitamin E oil that I ordered online. It's really cheap (about $6-$10) and can be applied directly to the affected areas. There is a risk that it can make you break out since it is oil after all, but I have been using this for months and haven't broken out at all. I have noticed great improvement over the past 4 months, but in order to be successful, you have to be consistent and apply it daily or even 2x daily. You can also buy light chemical peels online for about $20 for a small bottle which can do about 20 peels. I've been doing a peel a week for 5 weeks and have noticed better looking skin.





I also read an article about the supposed miracle scar treatment that you can do at home. Mix baking soda with water into a past and use that to exfoliate, then apply apple cider vinegar onto the area. It's supposed to work wonders. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.Does any one have any remedies for acne scars?
If you take a good look at http://www.globalacneremedies.com then im sure you will a better cure than lemon juice they have everything from the natural to the unnatural!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans