Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get rid of my acne, ive tried everything!!!?

Im a 13 year old boy and i've had acne since 11. There zits and redness in my moustach, chin and forehead area aswell as on my nose. Ive tried everything in the shops more or less and even the toothpaste method. My other mates have got moustaches and ive got a moustach of spots, can anyone help???How do i get rid of my acne, ive tried everything!!!?
Unfortunately, this is one of those things that will take time. There are spot treatments that your doctor can prescribe for you. Retin-A is a great topical gel that reduces the swelling of pimples. Antibiotics can also help. Another medication, Accutane, is supposed to be very effective, but carries some pretty scary side effects (I didn't want to deal with it when I was a teen)


Best thing to do -- see your doctor, he may send you to a dermatologist, or he could offer you some tips or a prescription if your acne is severe enough to warrant it. Good luck!How do i get rid of my acne, ive tried everything!!!?
Acutane. It's pretty harsh so most doctors won't prescribe it as their first choice (although some will), but it's basically a miracle drug for acne and I wish they hadn't wasted my time with antibiotics and creams that make my face peel off. I took it when I was 15, I'm 25 now and it never came back.
Visit your doctor he will prescribe cream. Do a search on google for nutrition to reduce acne. Watch your fat intake. Eat healthy. Probably puberty it will pass. Don't worry too much.
go to the malls and buy proactive or order on the phone you could get the number on televison commercials
Buy OxyWash with 10 % benzoil peroxide.


Drink a lot of water to flush out your system.


Drink less soda.


Eat less red meat %26amp; more white meat.


Eat more fruits/veggies.


Buy a supplement called ';Spirulina';.
I really think that rpoactive helps alot, also u just have to watch what u eat, some foods trigger ackne really bad, such as chocolate, and greesy foods like fried stuff and potato chips. if u cut those out of ur diet and use proactive i garuntee u will have a MUCH clearer face. Just one of those may help alot on its own!!!
in order to avoid having pimples,


1. sleep early and get enough sleep


2. avoid chocolates, nuts, and oily junk foods such as french fries


3. avoid to much exposure in the sun and dirt


4. in as much as possible wash your face only with water and don't use soap. ( even the mildest of all soaps has chemicals that causes irritation to the skin)
Buy Acne Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans