Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best antibiotic treatment for acne?

I hope someone can help me, im so sick of having spots and ive used loads of topical treatments which work for a abit and then stop. I thinking of going on anitbiotics. which are the most effective and has the least side effects?





thanks for you help :)What is the best antibiotic treatment for acne?
there are a few, oxytetracycline, minocycline, erythromycin or tetralysl or doxyxyxline. They all work in a similar way, minocin can cause yellwoing of teeth and affect loiver but all are relatively safe. Main thing is they don't work immediately but you should notice an effect within a couple months, if not make sure you go back to see your dr and switch to a different one, If you've tried a few already and you have moderate-severe acne you could see dermatologist for roaccutane treatment=its a vit a derivative, i had it when i was in my 20s worked amazingWhat is the best antibiotic treatment for acne?
Hi, I work at a derm office (not a nurse or doctor), and I can say that our office probably prescribes Zithromax quite often and may have the least side effects, people tend to tolerate it well.





I know that they also prescribe Septra, Doxycycline and Doryx quite a bit too, but there may be more side effects to those.





You can look the above meds up on google to view the side effects beforehand, then when you see your doctor you already have educated yourself on what the side effects are of the medications.
I Used to have terrible problem with acme but I found out the best defense Is clean your face morning and night. I now use AVON clear-skin system and all my trouble spots are gone, I have never heard of taking antibiotics ?


Amber Dickson
Accutane. And as well, use Retin A, a cream... get the stronger ,1%. both expensive. Cheap if you can get it in mexico.... shop around on the internet. In mexico, Retin A is about $20/tube. In the US with a script, about $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans