Sunday, December 13, 2009

What years in your life was your acne the worst?

How old were you when your acne was the worst it ever was?What years in your life was your acne the worst?
11-13. It went away when I was fourteen. (and stopped washing my face) LUCKY ME.What years in your life was your acne the worst?
I have suffered acne for since I was 11 years old, and the only thing that works is applying Neutrogena's On the Spot Acne Treatment. I would just wash my face, gently pat dry my face, and apply a thin layer of the application. If you have a slightly to very oily skin, do not bother putting any moisturizer. I takes a short time (1 to 3 months) for your skin to make a big difference. My skin improved within 3 weeks.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://tinyurl.com/6y6nus



13-15 yrs.. eww





creeps me out just thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans