Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is there any correlation between smoking and acne?

I might be imagining it, but when I smoke for a few days my acne seems to clear up and when I stop for a few days it makes a reappearance. This seems to happen pretty consistently.Is there any correlation between smoking and acne?
This is what I think, not what I know.





It would make sense that smoking can cause acne to worsen. The smoke could cause the pores to clog of more and quicker, so not only making it worse but slowing down the healing process.





If you're smoking and you're worried about acne, I assume you're a teenager. Please stop smoking now. I am 46 years old and smoked for 28 years. I, like everyone else, thought I could quit anytime. Starting smoking is the single worse decision I have made in my life. Please stop smoking.Is there any correlation between smoking and acne?
Well acne is generally caused by stress and if you are addicted to the ciggaret then the lack of it will cause you to stress out like most people

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans