Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should I do if I have acne on my neck?

I have a pretty clear face, but for some reason, my neck is covered with blemishes. It's not an allergic reaction, and neither Benzoyl Peroxide or Salicylic acid (spelling?) will make any difference. Any ideas on how I can get rid of them?What should I do if I have acne on my neck?
go to a dermatologist, they help sooo much that it's amazing. anyway, they know more than me...What should I do if I have acne on my neck?
sit in the sun with no shirt for about an hour for like a week, it will dry them out and make them go away! good luck
Mild acid solutions, such as salicylic acid and glycolic acid, can be effective on acne. These encourage the peeling of the top layer of skin and the opening of plugged follicles, which helps reestablish the normal skin-cell replacement cycle. For milder acne, salicylic acid helps unclog pores to resolve and prevent lesions. It does not have any effect on the production of sebum or the presence of P. acnes bacteria. Like many other topical acne treatments, salicylic acid must be used continuously, even after acne lesions have healed. Its effects stop when you stop using it, so your skin will return to its uneven shedding; pores become clogged, and acne returns.
make an appointment with the dermatologist,


or just get some regular old scrubbing face wash,


and use it day and night.
Firstly do not pick the affected area. Also you need to be gentle when washing because you can irritate the area and make it worse.





here is what you can do:





The Oil Cleansing Method





What you will need:





Warm Water





Cold Water





Clean Towels





Castor Oil





Olive Oil





The first thing you need to do is to wash your face gently to remove excess dirt and oils from the surface.





You will then need to warm a clean towel in warm water and apply it to your face for 3 minutes. Do the same thing with the cold water but this time for one minute.





Carry out both the warm water and cold water procedure about 3 times but always finish with cold and then pat dry with another clean towel.





Next mix a small amount of castor oil with a small amount of olive oil. A 50/50 ratio will do just fine. Apply the mixture to your skin and let it stay there for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a clean towel.





This will reduce the acne on your neck after a few applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans