Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I get rid of my acne scars and post pigmentation marks on my face?

I've been hating my skin for so long. I've been asking my mom for help (payment or at least support) with laser treatment, but she tells me that God made me this way so I shouldn't try to fix it. BUT I CAN'T, it bothers me so much that I just want to hide in my room everyday. I can't stand to look at myself on most days because of my bad skin on my cheeks! Unfortunately, I've inherited acne from my mother. =( I've used AcneFree's Scar Fade system for six months but saw no results. Make up (foundation, bare minerals, concealer...) only seems to make my scars more defined. Nothing works! Does anyone have the same problem? Solution??How can I get rid of my acne scars and post pigmentation marks on my face?
I do and I cannot tell you how much money I have spent trying to get it fixed. I am now considering seeing a cosmetic dermatologist who seems to be able to fix the problem aggressively and quickly. As you for what you mom said, God helps those who help themselves.





I can understand how it can be with the expense to seeing a doctor. Have you checked with your insurance to see if they cover any cosmetic dermatologists? Do you have good credit? If so, most cosmetic doctors extend credit to customers through a third party company.





Good luck and if you find a solution, please let me know.How can I get rid of my acne scars and post pigmentation marks on my face?
I wouldn't try any OTC (over the counter) creams or washes (lets just say i've wasted my money for you!). Sea Buckthorn (contains amazing healing and repairative properties) products (BlueSageNaturals.com) work exceptionally well, and will help to fade the color by healing the skin. As for scar removal I suggest Fraxil Laser Treatment. Number one stop wasting your money on the OTC big industry stuff.





You seem in turmoil, and you will find much help doing a colon cleanse in combination w/ parasite cleanse. I recommend Colonix and ToxinOut (a blood, kidney, and liver all around organ cleanse) cleanse by Dr.Natura.com (check out the site). Following (1 week after) this 2-3 month treatment, do multiple 10-15 (at least 4-5) liver flushes two weeks apart. If you have any questions do searches on the said above and you'll see why, or message me. Above all it's cleaning from the inside out. Your body will do the rest. As for god, he didn't make processed foods and pollution that do not digest (even eatting food in the wrong combos don't digest properly), we did.
Um one of my friends went to a beautician and had a face peel where they take a layer of skin off, her skin looks awesome now!
IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>








Here is what the website contains:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 Timeline of acne treatment


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links
have you tried dove facial cleaners, or proactive
Go to a cosmetologist, get a facial and some recommendations of skin care products, and see if the person will use microdermabrasion. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans