Friday, December 11, 2009

Why does using face wash make my acne worse?

I have used most of the big brands: Neutrogena, Proactive, Acne Free. Sometimes after washing my face I feel cold, like my skin is more sensitive to the air or something. I assume that's because my pores have been cleaned of dirt that was insulating them? When I wake up in the morning I have really oily skin and I have more pimples than I did the day before. What am I doing wrong?Why does using face wash make my acne worse?
You have sensitive skin. Ask your pharmacist for a mild mosturizer and quit using soap. If you can get something with aloe vera gel, you'll recover quickly.Why does using face wash make my acne worse?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
same reactions here. i switched to queen helene cocoa butter natural face scrub and so far no breakouts. i too have oily skin and if i don't wash i breakout and when i do i breakout as well at least to certain soaps. i also use queen helene mint julep masque twice a week as a mask obviously but it could also be used as an on the spot treatment at night. witchhazel is really the best toner for my skin at the moment.i found regular toners to be too harsh. i use Olay moisturizer after washing my face. so far no major breakouts and the old ones and coming along.
Try Daily Face Wash.


A better alternative to soap. This liquid cleanser leaves your face super clean, soft and smooth without drying out skin like bar soaps does. Gently removes impurities, oily residues and buildup for a renewed complexion with Glycolic and Salicylic acids, Aloe and Allantoin. Ideal for all skin types.














http://lipcarecenter.com/lips-lines-lip-鈥?/a>
Rub sour cream on your face and leave it on until it gets kind of hard. Then rinse your face of with warm water. That worked for me really well. Also, try using aloe vera on your skin too, it's really good for a lot of stuff. To make your skin really smooth and soft use honey. Rub it on your face, leave it on for about 10 minutes, and then scrub it with a face cloth. It's a great exfoliator. I've been doing that for not too long and I already notice a difference.
I would n0t recommend anything to you. Every people have different skin types. Go to your dermatalogist and ask what's the best product or treatment for your pimples.





And yea. I can only suggest that you should not touch your face cuz the dirt from your hand will only be transferred to your face and can only make your pimples worst. And also don't let your hair fall on your face. It's another source of pimples. I usually see guys from our country wearing headbonds
try clinique


they have a 3 step system with a cleanser, toner %26amp; a moisturizer


it uses no salicylic acid or other harsh chemcials


%26amp; they have a system for sensitve or oily skin which is what you need


go to a clinique counter %26amp; get an evaluation to see whether or not you should use it


or simply just go to a dermatologist.
OMG stick to one product. After like 4 years of using the St Ives scrub i swtitched to Garnier Pure A, which totally ****ed up my skin, but i have been using it for like 4 months now, and it is beginning to work. My point is some products take longer to activate.
Use less harsh facial washes and remember to use toner and moisturizer.





I recommend Neutrogena clear bar face soap, witchhazel toner, and Cetaphil moisturizer.
Well first steer clear of proactive. they use something in their product that makes it so that if u stop using the product your worse off... same with noxema.





You might want to check to make sure you are not allergic to salicylic acid, which is used in alot of face washes. My sister and childs father are both allergic to it, and by using face washes that have that ingredient it causes bigger outbreaks.





However, Neutrogena makes washes both with and with out salicylic acid, and you should read the active ingredients list before you purchase a new product, but neutrogena does work wonders, it did for me, my sister, nd childs father, who all have had horrible acne.





Wash your face with warm water initially, and rinse your face wash off with warm water, Then go back over your face nd rinse some cold water on your face: this tightens your pores,(nd also helps you look less tired, a trick i've used b4 work many times) if your face is still seemingly excessively oily, i'd suggest getting a cleansing toner and using it once a day after you wash your face,(i do mine in the morning) but be sure to use a moisturizer after the toner to avoid causing the opposite problem and drying out your face too much.





You may also try to get a prescription for benzol peroxide. it is a cream you apply to your face and wash off, it helps with excessive acne.





I know its alot to deal with(i got acne at age 12) but just hit those store racks and read the information on your product before purchasing it. Neutrogena really is a good place to start. just try to avoid the salicylic acid.
because using harsh chemical products is not going to help you get beautiful healthy skin. Here's what you do get three lemons. Squeeze them into a jar or something where liquid can be hold and it has a jar. Add a little war like about 1/3-1/4 of the amount of lemon juice in there. Use cotton balls and apply to face for 10-20 mins, rinse with cold water. Put on at morning and ESPECIALLY at night!.If you put it on night the next day your skin will look tons better. Not all the pimples will be gone and it does take like a week because first it has to absorb all the oil/chemical residue. It helps get rid of pimples, and scars, and rough patches on the skin. It does sting but that's because it's deep cleaning and burning away those pimples and help evening your skin tone. It's really cheap it will only cost you 5$ maximum for this remedy!!!! You have been buying expensive proactiv,neutrogena, acne free why not try this what have you got lose.. except some pimples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans