Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there a way to remove acne completely from your face?

I've been having acne since I was 12. Now it's somewhat under control but I can't get rid of the ones in my face completely. There are always five or more popping up at different places. I just want a totally clean face, free from acne. Is that possible?Is there a way to remove acne completely from your face?
i have the same problem its irritating but its really hard to you should try getting a facial once a month it helps take out trapped dirt and is also very relaxing =) you should also try clean and clear continuous control cleanser i found that it cut my number of zits in half in just a week!Is there a way to remove acne completely from your face?
whatever your doing to somewhat control your acne do it more often. for ex. if your washing your face in the morning then start washing it morning and night.
I have had the same zit on my chin in every picture taken since I was 12. I just started using some skin-care products morning and night and in just a week my face is soft, and completely acne free. One is Neutrogena power acne wash, and one is the vibrating face buffer.
You can permanently cure your acne by following some natural acne programs which are really safe and with minimal costs.
Consider the excessively-named ';Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment'; as an option for daily treatment. This was widely considered to be one of the best acne treatments available, and works best to prevent acne before it starts, and to prevent minor acne from becoming more serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans