Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best face washes for getting rid of acne?

like neutrogena or proactive or arbonne? anything like that.


whats the best for getting rid for blemishes and acne?


because i have a damn pimple on my nose.Best face washes for getting rid of acne?
Well I got some Oxy about a week ago and I started noticing a difference in like three days.


I think the one I got is for guys though, because it smells like Axe lol.


EDIT--Oh and do NOT put toothpaste on a pimple, what ever you do! It makes it worse. And it burns. It gets all red. It said something about it in my moms magazine but I'm saying that out of personal experience lol.Best face washes for getting rid of acne?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
Choosing the right facial cleanser all depends on your skin type. If you have acne prone skin, go for a scrub or gel cleanser. If you have dry skin, use a cream cleanser. And if you have a combination of oily and dry, use a foam cleanser.





Now for brands. Everyone has different skin and you have to find out what is best for yours. However, I really like Purity face cleanser by philosophy. I think neutrogena is alright, and biore was down right terrible for me.
I have an oily T-zone and I'm always getting annoying pimples there. But my cheeks are average, not dry nor oily.





I like Neutreogena. This one http://www.acne.org/images/products/neut…





I've been using it every morning for 2 years now, (I'm 16), and I absolutely love it.





It gets rid of the acne amazingly well and cleans the rest of my face nicely too.
Do you have acne or just a pimple because if you have acne, I use clinique and if you go into a bay or something, they will show you which type is good for your skin type but if it's just a zit, you could try leaving some toothpaste on it for fifteen minutes, it works quite well. Hope I Helped:)
I love Proactiv - I have it and it's been working great.


If you have bangs and problems with acne on your forhead, grow your bangs out - that has a lot to do with it.


But a really good cheap cleanser (good, but very drying for me %26amp; I have combo skin) is Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleanser.


Drinking lots of water is great for your skin too !


:)
I've had acne for most of my life. I'm talking cystic. The Only thing that was strong enough to clear my skin up completely is Proctiv Extra Strength Formula. It's important to follow the steps and take extra care to not miss a night. I use a washcloth to help remove make up and to get a deep clean feeling.
Maximum strength--Clearasil Acne Scrub has worked wonders for my skin. Use it every night before you go to bed and when u wake in the morning. It gives me much faster and better results than Proactive. I wasted alotta money fooling with Proactive
Arbonne's Clear Advantage line has just been revamped! You can use the whole line if you have trouble with acne, or you can just use the Arbonne Spot Treatment if you have occasional pimples!
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for normal to oily skin. Then just use a spot treatment on your blemishes
Acne: vodka on them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans