Friday, December 11, 2009

How did you clear up your hormonal acne?

I use proactive but it seems like the problem is hormonal (according to my doctor). Should i take birth control? Or is there vitamins i can take to help level out my hormones. I typically break out on my cheeks,chin,jawline. HELP!





Please don't tell me to go to a dermatologist..been there and done that..am going back for the 3rd time!How did you clear up your hormonal acne?
I take birth control, and I use clearasil. Personally, proactive didn't work for me, or anybody that I know that used it.How did you clear up your hormonal acne?
Hey Beautifull





Try this


http://www.my-info-portal.com/acnefreein鈥?/a>





I bought it and it works.





Like seriously my ACNE IS GONE. I don't even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





I can't believe it's only $40 and after you use it you won't either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans