Saturday, June 26, 2010

Did the stone age people ever suffer from acne?

Or people for about a couple of hundered years ago?


Well I find it hard to imagine an old human with lots of pimples, don't you?





Our skin is affected by our circumstances and the food we eat, stress - and hormones, but also hormones are affected by food, habits, circumstances, stress etc.





The high rate of acne might be a result of the society and conditions we live in, so are the sucidial thoughts, depressions - which has inreased.Did the stone age people ever suffer from acne?
Guess they didnt wash much, so I would guess yes.Did the stone age people ever suffer from acne?
I would have to say no. Living in a dirty hut or cave, having to spend the majority of your time scrabbling for existence would probably lead one to have blemish free skin. Or I could be wrong. Living in primitive, conditions having to worry about something eating you or where your next meal was coming from could lead to a fair amount of stress. Actually,now I don't know. I want to say that they had lots of pimples, but I have confused myself. How embarrassing.
Yes, this problem was present in old ages also. In modern research it has been proved that there is no relation of diet, stress, alcohol, environment on acne. These are all old myths only. I hope you got the point. you can also see me on yahoo and google group '; dermatologyworld';. Thanks
you are where you live - this is true as much as that saying goes ' you are what you eat '

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans