Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of body acne?

I'm a 14 going on 15 year old male and I can't get rid of these pimples all over my body. I wash daily with Aveeno body wash, but I still don't see my pimples going away. Is there any cheap solutions to this?How do I get rid of body acne?
Cetaphil is a really good acne wash/cleanser...my dermatologist recommended it.


You can also ask your doctor about it.


The best thing to do is visit a dermatologist, I know it is really embarrassing asking your parents about it, but my skin cleared up so much!!! Trust me.





Here are some tips:





Wash at least twice a day with soap and water (unless you wash with a cleanser, if you do don't use soap and water). I really don't prefer cleansers for the face, but usually they work for the back.





Also change your sheets or shirt more often to prevent previous acne bacteria from getting on you.





DO NOT PICK A SINGLE ZIT!!!!!!! This will only spread the bacteria, making one zit turn into three...and so on.


DO NOT TOUCH!!! Leave your skin alone, only look!!!





Let your skin breath.


If you start to pick put a band-aid over it. If a zit pops accidentally, wash it as soon as possible!


As for the scaring, it takes about a year for each scar to go away, best thing to prevent it is to stop popping the acne.How do I get rid of body acne?
teatree oil soap its a bar its like 2 or 3 dollars i get it at my nearest health food store it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans