Saturday, June 26, 2010

What products would you recommend for very sensitive, acne prone skin?

Something fairly cheap that you can find at a drugstore would be nice (:What products would you recommend for very sensitive, acne prone skin?
Well first and formost I say you get what you pay for. I am not a keen person on drugstore facials cleansers. But it depends on some other factors is your skin dry or oily? If your looking for sensitive type skin I am guess you may have drier skin, but oily in your acne zones. I would try the Neutrogena line. They have a whole Acne regimend. Get a gentle cleanser, avoid getting exfolients, or that will tear up your face. Use it at least every night unless directed otherwise. Moisturize like crazy!!! one of the best things for you to do for your skin is keep it moisturized. Try a nice mint mask once a week too!! They are awesome!Queen Julip I believe it is has one. I use it every week. It helps dry out acne that you have now, and prevent it from happening too much. Plus it feels awesome. Your going to keep it on for about 15 minutes. When you buy the actual acne treatment dont do an all over your face ordeal. Do on the spot. Im saying this because you have sensitive skin, and salysilic acid is great for drying out pimples, but definatly dries out skin too at that. good luck with everything. any questions ask me =]What products would you recommend for very sensitive, acne prone skin?
your skin is something that you need to invest in.


drugstore cosmetics aint gonna cut it.
Well, when I was having problems with acne, I bought some Neutrogena Acne Stress Control products. Buy the green stuff with the microbeads in it. I swear, all my acne was gone in about 2 weeks of using that. Now my skin is clear even when I'm PMSing. Seriously! Also buy the Acne 8hour cleansing pads. Rub those gently over the acne twice a day. I swear everything cleared up for me, and my skin is like it was when I was a kid. Bye.
Firstly using substances derived from vitamin A like retin-a or tazarotene, to reduce inflammation of the skin and to unplug pores. Retin-A can cause skin reddening at first but this is quite normal as the skin's blood supply is improved and younger looking skin begins to appear presenting a youthful complexion. Using a product that includes zinc will also help the vitamin a function better.


you can find more information at


http://www.nutrition4yourskin.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans