Saturday, June 26, 2010

Will shaving my head get rid of forehead acne?

I have lots of acne on my forehead.I have breakouts on my chin from time to time but my forehead is just awful.I have pretty long hair(not shoulder length or anything but stiil pretty long),bangs come down to eyes.I've heard its because the oils from my hair and stuff.Its summer so I was thinking about shaving it anyway,but dont want to because of the bad acne.Will it go away if I shave it?Will shaving my head get rid of forehead acne?
Acne does get better in summer, i would say try it. But if you don't want to show it you could try washing better. You probably do have lotion and stuff to fight the acne but if you don't, you should try it and see if it works.Will shaving my head get rid of forehead acne?
the acne wont just go away, but shaving your hair will stop it getting worse as acne is uncurable, sorry :P





advice:





go see a GP, and they will assess the situation


they will tell you to buy tablets, cream or medicine to help treat acne


and finally, i know it seems obvious, but keep spot-prone areas clean, so wash the affected area twice a day with an unperfumed cleanser. The skin needs a certain amount of oil to maintain its natural condition, so it's best to use gentle soaps and not to scrub your skin too hard when washing.





hope this helps :)
I've heard shaving your hair helps with getting rid of acne, but that is if you put acne medicine on it too. Shaving your hair alone will not get rid of it.
no but it will stand out more. try washing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans