Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of scuffs from acne?

Whenever a pimple goes away it always leaves a little scuff, or scab. Its really anoying, cause they dont go away for about 2 months.





What is a good product or home remedie to help this process go faster?





Thanks!How can I get rid of scuffs from acne?
You know this may sound crazy but I find selsium (sp?) blue extra medicated dandruff shampoo helps. (put it on when you get in the shower and you will fill the burn. I wash it off before i get out) Its the sulfur in it. Serious Skin Care from HSN also has a sulfur treatment that will help.





I now use my SUZANNE balancing line and I've not had to use these treatments above in a good while.





I hope you find something that works. I used to have the same problem with pimples on my back. Besides the shampoo a good session in the tanning bed would help clear up my back.





Good luck,


JulieHow can I get rid of scuffs from acne?
If by scuff/scab you mean red blotch, then try AcneFree's scar formula. The main ingrediant is hydroquinone which acts like a skin bleach to take out red spots. Also, when I say bleach, I mean that in the most general terms- it doesn't make your skin white, it just slowly fades the discoloration until all is normal again.
Think about this wash ur face. =)
plastic surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans