Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best makeup for somewhat oily, acne prone skin. [full coverage]?

I have fair, somewhat oily, and acne prone skin. I would love a makeup that is very light but still has a full coverage. Do you have any suggestions?What's the best makeup for somewhat oily, acne prone skin. [full coverage]?
I have the same type of skin and I have trid so many different foundations and the one that I recently found that works the best and doesn't clog pores and actually seems to be helping is the True Blend covergirl one. It comes in a pump tube. I attached a link so you could see what the bottle looks like.What's the best makeup for somewhat oily, acne prone skin. [full coverage]?
for full coverage, long-lasting makeup that works on oily skin...





1. merle norman lasting liquid foundation $26


2. revlon colorstay oily skin foundation$12


3. avon perfect wear extralasting foundation$10


4. mark powder buff natural skin foundation $8





i have sensitive, oily skin... and all of these have worked well in the FL summer heat. the first 3 are liquid, and the last 1 is powder.
im not suggesting any makeup (cover up) i think cover up makes a person look fake... i would try the body shop tea tree line for the acne/oily skin....it really works almost immediatley, i use the night lotion and foaming face wash, im telling you its awesome and right now they are on sale 2/$16. go to thebodyshop.com i beleive it is and check the iems they have
hey :)





i agree with kylee..


i have the same skin as yours and i use maybelline foundation...


this stuff really works
i've been using Bare Escentuals. it's a mineral powder and feels so light when you put it on. it takes the redness away and you can actually sleep with it on and not get a pimple the next day. you can buy the starter kit at www.sephora.com for $60
I use Maybelline's Pure Makeup. It's a coverup that's 50% water, and doesn't clog pores. I wear it often and it doesn't cause breakouts, it evens my skin tone, and covers my zits.





I bought the Pure Makeup foundation, but it doesn't work. I feel like it barely touches my skin. Unless I'm using it wrong, it makes no difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans