Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have acne and I want to eat Healthy what can I do?

I have acne and I am using the proactive solution but I know that apart from that, I need to eat healthy. What foods can I eat and what can I not eat. I have oily skin. How can I eat healthy.I have acne and I want to eat Healthy what can I do?
To much milk fat can cause acne problems. Try drinking fat reduced milk. I have acne and I want to eat Healthy what can I do?
Many nutritionists and holistic healers claim proper diet is key to maintaining good skin. Avoiding greasy foods and eating an unprocessed, unrefined diet that restricts alcohol, caffeine, and sugar appears to be beneficial to some people. A good diet will boost your body's ability to fight disease and in the case of protein will affect the growth of nails and hair. Water is the best foodstuff, however, for a cleansing. Since skin is made up of mostly water, hydrating the body by drinking sufficient water can have a remarkable effect on the improvement of the skin tone. It will also help cleanse toxins from your body.
The root cause of acne and pimples is oily skin and diet plays a very important role to the health of your skin. Stay away from fatty foods and fast foods. Toxins in the body is also one cause of acne, have a detoxification diet rich in fruits and vegetables to flush out toxins from your body. For your acne remedies, it is a best option to find a natural remedy to get rid of acne. To know more about natural acne remedies visit http://easy-acne-cure.blogspot.com/
diet wont really help you much. but i can tell you about a GREAT acne treatment that does WONDERS. its called Differin. My brother has horrible acne and he used this stuff, within a month and a half, his acne was completely gone. its a bit pricey, and you can't get it over the counter...you need a prescription. otherwise, for diet: avoid oily and greasy foods such as chips or fries. Drink LOTS of water and eats lots of foods rich in essential nutrients vitamin E like fish. (which is good for your skin) makes fruits and vegetables a daily habit as well. anyways, hope this helps!
Foods don't cause acne. Eating pizza and chocolate then touching your face causes acne.


Just eat plenty of fruits and veggies and fish. and lots of water.


tons of water can help your acne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans