Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which is the best for back acne and back acne scars?

glycolic, salicylic, or lactic acid peels (at home)? I really need a direct answer in this, thanks. I don't want another website, thanks, I just want people who are professional (dermatologist, doctor, etc) or someone who has had experience with the peels. Thanks!Which is the best for back acne and back acne scars?
I had back acne (alone with many other places) while growing up. You could just grow out of it, I basically did (eventually). Other than that I'm pretty sure it would really depend on your skin type for which peel you used. Personally I use an apricot scrub when I get acne. It doesn't cure it, but it cleans the area really well, makes it less noticable and doesn't leave scaring after. You can get them at any store really and it's not that expensive, use it everyday and it helps reduce it I find. Good luckWhich is the best for back acne and back acne scars?
I am not a doctor but I can tell you some things that have worked for me. First I dont know whether you are male or female but I noticed the acne was worse where my bra straps were, so I made sure to wash them everytime I wore them to keep the area clean. Also make sure your sheets are washed often and t-shirts and change as soon as you are done working out.





Secondly, make sure you are exfoliating as much as possible. You may need someone to help you with this to get every part of your back. I promise this alone helped get rid of 75% of my acne in a week or so. This also helped lighten some of the scars.





Then you can use topical treatments you described above to help more. I wouldnt use anything too trong at first because you dont want to irritate the skin even more.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans