Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best foundation to cover up acne?

It's not terrible acne but about 6-12 spots maybeWhat is the best foundation to cover up acne?
try mac. its really good. But if you want one that is good for your skin, try bare minerals. Another one that i use is a thin stick from benefit, thta actually helps eliminate zits!! Seriously it dries them out!! But this is for use of each individual zit, its called galactic shield.What is the best foundation to cover up acne?
I have acne (mild) and seriously, the best one is Rimmel Long Lasting 16hrs foundation. It is mineral enriched, and it gives great coverage. I just bought it today and I love. It's great, because I have dry skin from my acne treatment, and that foundation moisturizes it. I HIGHLY suggest it. Don't get powder kind, it just enhances the acne. Good luck :) If you have pale skin, I suggest the Ivory shade.


http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/…





I really hope you get this! It's a skin life saver! You'll feel so much happier. I am smiling so much today!
If you're willing to buy an expensive foundation (which I doubt), you could try using Shiseido's foundation. It works really well but it ranges in around $30-80??? I'm not sure, I forgot.





If you DON'T want to spend tons of money try going to K-Mart and look for some foundation there. They'd cost under at least $10. Yeah, really cheap, huh?
hmm, im going to have to say covergirl. it works amazing on me and my sister. :)


you should try it and if you dont like it i would try netrogena. %26lt;-- dont no how to spell that. :) but dont ever get maybeline. it works terrible!
MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY is the best for coovering anything !!


answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Bare Minerals. It covers it up and it also gets rid of it.
proactive
I'd say that Neutrogena is the best. (:


I have 4 pimples. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans