Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I use the Clean&Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit?

The instructions on the box are not very clear unfortunately, and I'm not sure what to use when. Should I use the cleanser in the morning with the lotion and again with the on-spot treatment or what? I'm confused so please help me! Thanks a lot.How do I use the Clean%26amp;Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit?
you wash ur face with the cleanser, then moisturize, then if u have any breakouts use the spot treatment on them after the moisturizer.How do I use the Clean%26amp;Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit?
only use on the spot wen u hav like one big pinple or it will dry out ur skin so only on those big noticealble anyway use the clenser then acne wash then on the spot either evry nit or evry mornin or both:)!!
just slap it all on. thats wut i did for weeks and i have perfect skin. well i started with perfect skin =)








hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans