Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best liquid foundation for oily acne prone skin?

What is the best brand... something I can purchase at ulta or a drug storeWhat is the best liquid foundation for oily acne prone skin?
Covergirl's clean makeup worls for me and its cheap. Just make sure to wash it off everynight!!What is the best liquid foundation for oily acne prone skin?
invest in zeno u can find at sephora. pretty soon u wont have acne and try using a powder foundation it absorbs some of the oil
garneir light mate.
try dry foundation
Neutrogena makes liquid foundation with salicylic acid in it to prevent breakouts. It's a bit expensive, but it works...or you could try Physician's Formula.
try an oil free foundation, and then on top that put on a light coat of powder foundation, that will help it from getting shiny/oily later on in the day
The best is bee luscious cosmetics liquid powder mineral foundation by far !!
I will be honest with you, I am much older and have tried everything, yet it always lacks SOMETHING...





I found a fantastic foundation on line and it has been the first and only product that gave me incredible results.





Bee Luscious Cosmetics , liquid powder mineral foundation, they send you samples to try color or I ran it through their software and the color came and matched me perfectly. I would give them a try. It's truly flawless
Any liquid foundation is horrible for oily skin. If you're going to wear make-up, wear the minimum. Your makeup regimen is probably a partial cause to your acne. Go here for information on how to keep your skin healthy (and less acne-prone). And no, this isn't a sales tactic...there's nothing to buy, it's just informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans