Saturday, June 26, 2010

I need help with getting rid of stubborn acne?

I have really bad facial acne and it just doesn't go away. I wash my face everyday, drink lots of water, I'm a vegetarian so I don't eat fatty foods. I just don't get it. It bothers me and it really eats away at my confidence. Any help?I need help with getting rid of stubborn acne?
1. Remove bacteria from your pores. Your skin can become ';allergic'; to this bacteria. Use anti-bacterial products containing benzoyl peroxide by rubbing, twice daily, into the pores over the affected region or washing with a medicated bar soap or wash. Keep in mind that this may cause dryness, local irritation and redness. Warm water cleans your pores very well. So you should fill the sink with warm water, pull your hair back and put your face under water for about 10 seconds.


2. Avoid exposing your skin to other sources of oil and irritants.





3. Review your diet and the research surrounding the links between diet and acne. The relationship between food and acne is a debatable topic. Your diet may or may not have an effect on acne.





4. Consult a dermatologist regarding your acne. Minimize use of medication containing halogens (iodides, chlorides, bromides), lithium, barbiturates, or androgens.


5. Keep your bedsheets clean. Wash your pillow case on a regular schedule to reduce the transfer of natural body oils.


6. Wash your face one time a day. Don't overwash , because that will cause only more production of oil on your skin. Or use very gentle cleansers for normal skin that don't dehydrate the skin and wash twice a day.








goood luck.! best answer? lolI need help with getting rid of stubborn acne?
Last time i also have bad acne problems then my friends recommend me to use acnezine. I have use Acnezine to combat my acne an it works. It is the natural medication for acne treatment and serves a major role reducing such types of acne or acne scars.





Hope my experience will help you
ughh acne! i hate it


too. I actually started


using Clearasil Daily


Face Wash and The


Clearasil Face Pads.Sincee


then my acnee has gone


way down and i barely get


pimples now.%26amp;%26amp; the face


pads stingg but trust me its


worth it.
go to a dermatoligist he gave me a special prescription acne medicine that works really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans