Saturday, June 26, 2010

What have you found to be the best acne medication?

I have mild acne and have been suffering with it for about a year. I have tried benzyclyn, dove soap, and tetracyclin. None of these seemed to work for me. I'm now just using a Nutregena Oil-Free acne wash, and am thinking about proactiv? Do any of you have any ideas? Thank youWhat have you found to be the best acne medication?
acne free is the best no doubtWhat have you found to be the best acne medication?
Use Proactiv. It is awesome. I use the 3 step process and then at night ever few days I put the refining mask on as a spot treatment. The mask is awesome and in the morning the pimple is almost gone. I have learned though that if you don't use it every day at least once a pimple will show up the next day.
Cetaphil is a great gentle cleanser. It is recommended by dermatologists. I like Neutrogena products.





ProActiv is ok. It's nothing great. Check out the active ingredient.





Prescriptives products are fantastic but pricey.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans