Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does the acne cream noxzema really work?

Im now looking for quick result with this but i am looking for sign of it working. I been using noxzema for a week and i want to know does it really work?Does the acne cream noxzema really work?
I think it depends on the type of skin you have. If you have normal skin it will probably work. All the kids at school when I was in jr hi and highschool use to use it, but it never did anything for me because my skin was really oily and i just didnt have what would be considered a ';normal'; skin type.


Noxema actually made me feel slimy like no matter how much water I used I couldnt rinse it off completely.


I even tried Proactive which didnt work either.


For the pas year I finally found this scrub that works and makes my face feel sooo clean.


Peter Thomas Roth - Pumice medicated acne scrub.


I'm sure it would work for ANYONE. But the only place I've been able to find it is online.Does the acne cream noxzema really work?
WARNING! Read this blog before taking any action, your answer is right here:


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
i tried using it and it literally burnt my skin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans