Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of scars from acne?

So, I'm 14 and I have some acne here and there. And when I get a pimple, it becomes a whitehead and then when I wash my face, it pops.


After a day, that spot gets really dry and it looks almost like a flake. When I pick at it, it comes off and leaves a scar.


I do this often and I have many scars on my forehead, chin and some on my nose.





How do I fix this?


Any special acne products/masks that will get rid of these or help them fade awat eventually?How do I get rid of scars from acne?
Stop picking at your acne, firstly. Your skin will greatly benefit from it!





What I would recommend for the scarring is Tea Tree Oil. It smells like vaporub, but if you put it on at night with moisturizer your skin will look better almost right away. You can get it at health food stores or Wal*Mart. It's a little pricey at $8 for a little bottle, but you only need a couple drops for your whole face.How do I get rid of scars from acne?
Dont pick at your pimples that;s a no no. That's going to make it worse then it already is. Have you ever heard of using lemon juice? And you can use homemade masks to. Here's a link that can you help you. Hope i helped and good luck sweetie.





lemons for acne;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGg0mpl8e鈥?/a>





Honey mask;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6mk2jsDu鈥?/a>





Aspirin spot treatment;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630t7cgu5鈥?/a>





Oatmeal mask;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mHke1KTr鈥?/a>
Prepare a mixture of honey with lemon, almond oil and milk and apply on the affected area. This will help you to get rid of acne scars. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne
# Try Laser Resurfacing. This is another way to clear away pimples and finally get rid of acne scars. This is a fairly new procedure and it should be noted that not a lot of trials have been done on its long term effects. The process entails a laser being used to eradicate acne scarring. As of now the two lasers in use are the CO2 laser and the YAG laser. Both accomplish similar things and your doctor may have a preference over which they like to use. But remember to learn about each and ultimately the choice is up to you. The laser works in a similar fashion as dermabrasion. It removes the top layers of the skin which has been damaged so that new healthy skin can grow. Recovery time is a couple of weeks. Your doctor may have you apply a topical ointment as well to help with the recovery process. Depending on the depth of acne scarring, sometimes bandages are necessary as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans