Saturday, June 26, 2010

DId your acne get better or worse while breastfeeding?

I broke out on my back during pregnancy. Assumed it would get better after delivery, but it's worse! I have been breastfeeding her 1 month. What are your experiences?DId your acne get better or worse while breastfeeding?
Horrible acne in all of my pregnancies, dried out my skin when breast feeding, so much was going to my baby. Your hormones need to settle down since having your daughter, it has only been a month, it can take up to 3 months for your body to catch up.DId your acne get better or worse while breastfeeding?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.htm
My skin was flawless during pregnancy. Loved it!





Now I feel like a 15 year old all over again.





I don't think it's necessarily from breastfeeding- but from your body working out all the extra hormones.
I had a boy, horrible during pregnancy, dissappeared during breastfeeding
I would say got worse. I hardly ever got pimples and now I get them more often. Old wives tell says its the price we pay for having a girl. All those extra hormones lol.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans