Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your opinion on the Zeno Acne Remover?

If you have it:


Does it work?


Is it worth the money?





Please don't respond with, ';Oh it looks fake!'; or ';Neutrogena blah blah blah is better.'; I already have a face wash that works fine for me, but i would like to know more about it.What is your opinion on the Zeno Acne Remover?
OH MY GOD


I have to tell you about this babe


I bought the light blue one


It took six hours to charge.


I got it in California with sales tax at a Walgreens for $160 or so.


I got it for my 14th birthday and it came with an included tray of 60 uses (you have to buy several replacements as you use the Zeno)


It has been working fine and its been about a year.


It helps open the clogged pore, but it does involve multiple treatments.


However, it is the most effective, quickest way to remove zits fast on the market.


Its got sixty uses ready to go, a charger, and the actual remover-





One refill cartridge for 60 uses can be around $40 or so.


160-40= 120





Charger replacement is around $20


120-20= 100





That means the actual ZENO is about a hundred dollars.





If used very often, its only going to last... a year maybe?





I love the way it feels, and it makes them disappear.





I think its worth it and it does come in handy when its two days till prom and you have a giant zit in the middle of your forehead.





TAKE THAT NEUTROGENA!





Kidding hahah





For regular cleansing use a acne wash, but zeno is for single zits, large usually, and for very quick and easy fixes.





Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans