Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I get rid of my terrible acne?

I'm a 19 year old guy, and I've had a problem with acne since I was 13. I have it all over my back, and not so much on my face anymore. I tried Accutane, but the side effects were too much to bear during sports seasons. Are there any other meds that are exceedingly effective? I've tried minocycline, and that got rid of a lot on my face, but didn't do anything for my back. Please help.How can I get rid of my terrible acne?
Well, eat a properly balanced diet, which does NOT include fast food joints and cola. More like the 5 fruits and vegetables a day thing, milk, water. Scrub good. Erythromycin might help, but you need a perscription.How can I get rid of my terrible acne?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)
I know EXACTLY how you feel honey , I couldn't look anybody in the eyes and I wanted to go home so none could see me , I didint want to go out at all because I felt embarrassed ,The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than that lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days .You should really try it hon





www.StopMyAcne.Info





diana x
Well, my brother used to have accutane too but the side effects were really hard for him to bear. Then he tried revitol's acnezine from its free trial program and it actually worked for him. Tried it from their free trial offer at http://www.revitolacnezinereviews.com. Hope this helps you out!
You may want to try and get some general antibiotics from your GP and a good treatment cream. For a 19 year old, acne should be leaving you... although it is not uncommon for adults to have acne right into their mid twenties. I'd recommend using this eBook http://www.get-cleared.com ! It really works, and is guaranteed to get rid of acne... no matter how bad it is, if you've tried all sorts.... this was a real eye opener to me... and now i am acne free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans