Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the most commontly used African American acne treatments?

Im full african american. Some one told me to use st.Ives cleanserWhat is the most commontly used African American acne treatments?
im using the clean and clear kit and it seems to be working. but i have also used some st.Ives products and they work also but u might want 2 see a dermatologist and also try ambi productsWhat is the most commontly used African American acne treatments?
I'm also african-american and recently my face has been the worst it's ever been in my entire life so I decided to try out this african-amercian dermatologist's products. They are reasonably priced and they really work! I saw immediate results and people have been telling me my face looks a lot better! Try his products. You can order them offline and he also sells them at walgreens Try the ';acne unique'; kit. It includes Clear Skin Acne Wash, Acne 10 Gel, Facial Moisturizer, and Toner Cream for $50. A tiny bit of each product goes a loooong way. Good luck!
i actually thought avon worked pretty good and its cheap..u can get all three steps for 9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans