Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is there any research on the comparative study of premature gray hair and incidence of acne in dark haired?

Many youngsters are graying prematurely that is during their teen years and 20's. Nobody knows the reasons. Some have no known genetic factors and their health otherwise is normal. Whether any studies are conducted to understand incidence of premature graying in youth affected also by acne?Is there any research on the comparative study of premature gray hair and incidence of acne in dark haired?
I don't know of any studies but I have often thought about it.


I started to grey at 14 I'm 38 now and 70 % grey ( I dye it though) I have very dark brown/ black hair naturally.





I cant' say I am aware of any connection with acne from people Ihave known who have greyed early.I never had acn or even spots for that matter....that would inicate a hormonal connection Ipersonally feel it would be more likely to be environmental.Is there any research on the comparative study of premature gray hair and incidence of acne in dark haired?
I don't know of any studies either, however, i know 2 guys that are only 18 and 19 and they both have gray hair and acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans