Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best powder (brand) for acne-prone skin?

I have combination (a bit on the oily side) skin. Any suggestion for powder?What is the best powder (brand) for acne-prone skin?
MAC Studio Fix





:) Best make up ever!What is the best powder (brand) for acne-prone skin?
are u black or white


proactiv foundation
I have acne prone skin and I love Cover girls true blend makeup compacts, or any of thier products in general. They are great because they really do have a larger variety of shades and finding one to match your skin tone is very simple. I find that I never have to reaply much as it sucks up the oil very well.
covergirl clean makeup


its amazing


i use it every day


and it doesnt cause acne
powder not advisable for acne prone skin, use a creme foundation, try Avon cosmetics
The absolute best is Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation (which is like a powder) then follow up with their Mineral Veil to reduce shine. I started using this pure make-up about a year ago and in one year, I think I only had MAYBE 2 tiny zits. This make-up is so pure that you can even sleep in it if you forget to wash it off. It is a great brand.
  • what in your opinion is bes c ide and
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans