Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone ever experienced a sudden outbreak of acne on their back after becoming pregnant?

Just trying to figure out where my acne is coming from, I never have acne and now I have an outbreak all over my back. There could be the possibility that I am pregnant because my husband and I are trying. If I were to actually be pregnant then I could only be a few weeks. Could a symptom like this arise? I read that a sudden change in hormones can cause outbreaks, just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar.Has anyone ever experienced a sudden outbreak of acne on their back after becoming pregnant?
I did. I never had acne on my back until I got pregnant now I always do. I hope it goes away after I have the baby.





Hope you are pregnant! Good Luck!!!Has anyone ever experienced a sudden outbreak of acne on their back after becoming pregnant?
I never did, but my daughter experienced somthing she'd nver had before: terrible acne on her back. This hormonal acne didn't present until a/b 5 mos along---not before she even found out she was pregnant, but everyone's different!? (OB had wonderful, pregnancy-safe remedy; do NOT use OTC remedies until you know for sure whether preg or not....some contain active ingredients that can be harmful to the baby.)





Very, very BEST to you on the TTC!!!!!!!
Yes a sudden increase in estrogen and progesterone can cause acne breakouts. I had acne breakouts on my face in early pregnancy. It is hard to say if it is a pregnancy symptom or a pre menstrual symptom as they kind of mimic each other. You are going to have to take test to know for sure. Good luck.
well if your trying i hope you are :) im only 7 weeks and i have already noticed acne on my chin and chest...and i have never had that. ive had it for about 3 weeks already. sorry to say this, but it also could be a chance your hormones are changing because you are about to start...but hopefully not :) good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans