Saturday, June 26, 2010

What can I do about post marks fom acne?

From having acne for most of my life, I've developed the ';pock marks'; or pits in my skin. I dont have a lot, but mostly on my cheeks. I guess my question is, is there anything I can use to make my skin look more even. Like using a collagen filler for wrinkles or something to fill it with? I had heard from someone to use products for wrinkles. And also is there anything that I can do surgically such as getting some kind of chemical peel or something to make them permanently go away? HELP!!What can I do about post marks fom acne?
Go to the dermatologist for advice.What can I do about post marks fom acne?
Mac makeup works good for concealing them...as far as treatments go..you could try microdermabrasion...or a chemical peel
Get a consultation from a plastic surgeon or a spa that deals with facial treatments, maybe even your dermatologist. There are lots of treatments out there that should help you.
Hi,





I understand your problem. I have suggested some products and methods to get rid of those ugly pits in my website.





Why don't you look at my website which speaks about lightening of black acne scars and tightening of pits?





http://acne-no-more.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans