Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get rid of discoloration from acne scars.?

Some areas of my face have slight discoloration from acne scars. What is a good product that i can use to get an even complexion?How do I get rid of discoloration from acne scars.?
don't worry, that discoloration is perfectly normal. it's actually called hyperpigmentation and it's a result of slight trama to the skin (usually acne) and there are tons of products created to reduce this. if left alone it could take 1-3 months (sometimes longer) for your skin's pigment to return to normal, but with use of special products healing usually won't take longer than a month. it's best to use any product that contains the ingredient hydroquinone but if that's too hard to find neuotrogena also makes an acne mark fading peel which can be found anywhere their products are sold.How do I get rid of discoloration from acne scars.?
Mederma is good at making scars fade. If it's a serious problem, go see a dermatologist.
also I love Vantex from fashion fair I dont use anything else can be foound in Dillards and Foleys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans